EG believes that using outreach and education strategies to get people involved in sustainability is the best way to ensure continual progress in conserving energy and reducing our impact on the environment. Without the support and participation from citizens, employees, and other stakeholders, any sustainability initiative will most likely fail. What sets EG apart from other companies is our dedication and unique approach to education and outreach to get all stakeholders involved in making a community, organization, or building more efficient.
EG’s Outreach Strategies:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Blog, etc.)
- Smart Phone Applications
- QR Codes
- Data Visualization
- Tracking and Competition
- Flyers and Educational Materials
- Surveys and Polls
- Focus Groups and Charrettes
- Block Parties
These Strategies Help Our Clients:
- Build valuable relationships with citizens, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Gather input directly from the people effected by their initiatives and actions.
- Keep people informed on their latest efforts and news.
- Train and educate stakeholders about environmental issues and sustainability strategies.
- Ensure that all marketing materials are consistent with current “green lingo and terms”.