- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Energy Savers
- Home Energy Saver DIY Home Energy Assessment
- ENERGY STAR
- Mayor’s Office of Sustainability – City of Philadelphia
- HUD, DOT, and EPA Partnership for Sustainable Communities
- Sustainable Communities Online
“Green” terms are used by a variety of people with wide-ranging definitions. EG understands the meanings of these terms to be the following:
- Green Economy: industrial revolution of innovative companies that seek to improve the state of the environment and the quality of life for citizens.
- Green Jobs: economically productive employment that has a net positive impact on the planet and society.
- Green Washing: spending more time and money advertising green attributes than actually implementing them into business practices.
- Sustainability: a balance of social, economic and environmental interests that allows for continuous non-exhaustive use of resources.
- Triple Bottom Line: measure of success determined by economic status, impact on society, and impact on the environment.
- Ecolibrium: state of responsible strategic planning and implementation that balances environmental, economic, and social interests and bolsters the green economy.