Recent years have seen huge growth in the adoption of technology and social media. Staying up-to-date with and implementing the most recent and cutting edge technology and strategies presents communities, businesses, and other organizations with unique outreach, education, sales, and networking opportunities.
EG understands the importance of using innovative technology to promote sustainable practices, strategies, technologies, and products. EG is able to help our clients adopt and incorporate strategies such as smart phone apps and social gamification to accomplish goals such as educating the public about saving energy or building support for and spurring participation in a sustainable initiative. EG also maintains a diverse network of innovative green businesses and products to provide our clients with access to cutting-edge clean technology and sustainable products.
EG Helps Our Clients Incorporate the Following Strategies:
- Smart Phone Applications
- QR Codes
- Social Media Outreach and Engagement
- Social Games / Gamification and Incentives
- Data Visualization
- Surveys and Polls
- Green Marketing
Social Media and Smart Phone Statistics:
- Smartphones will account for more than half of the world’s phone market by 2015.
- Facebook has 310 Million unique vistors per day.
- Between 2010 and 2011, the number of users accessing Facebook with a mobile device grew by 200%.
- Twitter has 22 Million unique visitors per day.
- Linkedin has 119 Million registered users.
- 1 in every 4 Americans watches an online video every day.
EG’s Innovative Green Business and Product Network Includes:
- Renewable Energy
- Electric Vehicles
- Green Building Materials
- Energy Conservation
- Water Purification Technology